Your registration includes a short-sleeved event shirt and post-race meal. Additional meal tickets can be purchased for $10.50 with your online registration fee or on race day. (purchase with registration.) Meal tickets purchased on race day for non-participants will be $12.00. You MAY OPT to purchase a long sleeve shirt with your registration, INSTEAD of short-sleeve shirt. Additional $6.00 for the long-sleeve option. Both short and long sleeve shirts will be available in UNI or Female sizing. Short sleeve cotton/poly blend. Long sleeve is a performance blend fabric. Event shirts are ordered the first part of June~ if you register after June 10th, you may opt out of shirt or pay $5.00 to ensure size and mailing.
Registration opens on December 15th @ 6:00 am. FIRST 30 registrants will receive 10% off your entry fee. Coupon code FIRST30 will be valid until first 30 slots are filled, any category. *Online registration closes Wednesday-22nd at midnight. After that you must come to packet pickup on Friday from 2:30-6:00pm to register.
As this is not a USA Triathlon specified Physically Challenged event. All Physically Challenged athletes will be recognized at the podium after they compete. We will make every effort to make the event safe and challenging for you specifically. Please Contact Peggy with any questions.
Refund Policy for accepted entries
- Refund 50% (minus processing fees) until April 1st, 2022
- No refunds after April 1st, 2022
Sorry, entries cannot be transferred or deferred to the 2023 event
- To transfer entry to another individual~ contact the race director, there will be a $15.00 transfer fee.
- There will be NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- On race day, race staff reserves the right and responsibility to cancel the race in the event that putting athletes in the water or on the race course could be unsafe. Every option would be considered to delay or postpone the event or alter the race course. Race cancellation is always the last option, but the safety of participants and recommendations of permitting entities must be considered when making such decisions.
Register to Race
Extra Meal Tickets can be purchased for $10.50 each ($5.00 for 6 and under), and this is REAL FOOD folks. Extra meal tickets can be purchased on race day or when you register. Athletes meal is included in the race entry fee.
Volunteers – All events need numerous volunteers to run a safe and organized event. Some local youth organizations will be benefiting from this event and helping run the race, but there is always need for more volunteers! If you would like to volunteer and enjoy a free lunch and T-shirt, email Peggy Shockley.
PLEASE NOTE: The event is limited to the first 950. See registration policy information.